How can isolated people, migrants, or marginalised individuals, who are new to a place, orient themselves better, facilitate networking, and integrate into society?
Call In aims to promote the participation of socially isolated people, migrants or marginalised individuals as volunteers in social projects or participants of events supported by organisations. Through this activity we encourage the networking across different social groups.
We need help in verifying if our idea is valuable for our target group.
- Organisations and associations working with migrants and refugees
- Socially excluded people seeking options to participate in projects
- Individuals who want to invest their talents, time, and energy in social projects
Two designers and one programmer, who met in a hackathon
We need more:
- Increase our team of developers
- Marketing and business strategy, someone who pitches 🙂
Creation of a new social media app which helps isolated people, migrants, or marginalised individuals, who are new to a place, to integrate faster in a community and operate both offline and online.
It might combine:
- content for orientation and suggestions similar to a travel app
- networking functions like Facebook events or Meetup
- volunteering platforms.
We are grateful for all kinds of feedback and ideas to:
- Increase our network to a specific area that is suitable for our app
- Feedback on the project idea
Feel free to comment in german, english, spanish, arabic or french!
///Feedback for target group refugees
///Similar products and project ideas already existing